I’m not a big fan of titanium, and I was actually hesitant to wear titanium jewelry until recently.

But then I saw a post from a woman with titanium allergy who said she’d just been diagnosed with a severe reaction to raw titanium, which could affect her life.

“I was worried that I might have an allergic reaction, but the allergy test showed I didn’t,” she wrote in the post.

She told Mashable that after an appointment at a clinic, she was given a raw titanium allergy test.

It’s not a common reaction, she said, but it can be extremely frustrating.

I’ve always been skeptical about the medical uses of titanium jewelry, especially since it is considered an anti-inflammatory drug.

In fact, a 2013 study found that titanium allergy could actually cause more harm than good.

The researchers studied about 400 people who were exposed to raw or high-tech titanium from medical implants.

They found that the people who developed reactions to titanium-containing products were almost twice as likely to develop cancer as those who did not, according to a news release.

A 2017 study found the same, with titanium allergies more common among people who took allergy medications.

The National Institutes of Health says that titanium allergies should be taken seriously.

“If you have a reaction to titanium, it’s important to seek medical attention,” the agency said in a statement.

“Although the allergic reaction is rare, the risk of developing an allergic response to titanium can be severe and severe enough to require an allergy medication.”

For example, titanium allergy can lead to skin irritation, which can result in skin reactions like hives or itching.

If you’re experiencing a skin reaction, you may need to go to the doctor and seek emergency treatment, such as steroid injections or a cortisone shot, to get relief.

It could take several months for your skin to return to its normal levels of protection.

Titanium allergy can be a scary situation for people who have no previous history of titanium allergies.

For example.

“People who have previously developed allergic reactions to a high-temperature titanium product may be at risk for developing allergic reactions,” the FDA said in its statement.

The company says that raw titanium jewelry is also safe, though it warns that the jewelry may contain small amounts of titanium dioxide, which is a substance that can cause an allergic condition.

I’d recommend using a high heat to melt down titanium and then use a heat protector to protect your jewelry from heat damage.

Titanium rings that have titanium dioxide in them should be melted down, then placed in a protective packaging that’s meant to be placed in the freezer.

If titanium rings have titanium oxide in them, the FDA recommends that you wash your titanium jewelry after each use and wear gloves or a mask while handling it.

If a titanium ring doesn’t melt down quickly enough, it may still have titanium in it.

Titanium ring allergies can also be aggravated by the fact that titanium dioxide can irritate skin.

If your jewelry is exposed to titanium dioxide at room temperature, it can cause skin irritation.

But if your titanium ring is exposed in a microwave, or if it’s in a sealed container that is being kept warm, you can get a reaction.

If someone in your life has a reaction, seek emergency medical attention, as titanium allergy symptoms may progress to the point that they may need a doctor’s appointment to be checked out.